Monday, February 12, 2007

All The Angles

It's 08.00 am and I am sitting here, outside, trying to wake up. My eyelids are stuck to my eyeballs and my vision is blurred from being asleep since 6 o'clock the previous night. I can taste my breath and my stomach is moaning with hunger. This seems to be the routine I experience every Monday morning.

In the back of my mind I have the stuff I need to do eating at me and making me nervous. And yet... all i can think about is writing a stupid blog for my trip to the library.

The Seattle Public Library is perhaps the most interesting building I have been inside of.
I didn't realize that they utilized every possible section of the huge building. And yet when you go inside it seems even larger than looking at it from out on the street.

It is pretty different from the library in Boston. But just in a design sense. It seems to have more of a euro-flare. It also has less homeless, transient, types than the Boston library. The lighting and the design keep people more awake and interested in books rather than free lounging.

Our group headed back to grab some info for our project on our "super study time Friday". I must say the people that make this library run smoothly are also very informative and pleasantly ready to address you when you need help.

All in all. This library is very good and does not piss me off. So that's enough of this annoying blog.

2 comments:

abby said...

G,
you have the best blogs ever. how do you do it? i love reading them.

Anonymous said...

Because I am the best. And I was an english major and like creative writing.